This week’s Good News from the Resistance: GOP Senator Jeff Flake joins the Resistance; 45’s approval ratings hit a new very low low; Mueller demonstrates he’s not kidding around; George Washington flips off 45. But you knew all that. Here’s even more Good News:
- Obama gets to work on redistricting
- Twitter discloses who pays for ads
- How to bill 45 for your birth control
- Tesla brings power to Puerto Rico
- Tennessee “White Lives Matter” rally huuuge flop
- 100 handmaids show up to meet Pence
- $10 million anti-45 campaign gets underway
- People making a difference: Border wall artist goes for Guinness
- Take action: Help people sign up for Obamacare
Sign Up. Show Up. Never give up.
WE OBAMA’S NEXT FIGHT: REDISTRICTING
You know this is important when Obama decides it’s where he’ll put his energy.
WE TWITTER’S TRANSPARENCY
Who paid for that ad? How much? Twitter comes clean.
WE BILLING 45 FOR OUR BIRTH CONTROL
Creative campaign to keep our birth control free.
WE TESLA BRINGING POWER TO PUERTO RICO
Once again, someone’s there to clean up the detritus of 45’s incompetence.
WE TENNESSEE FOR HATING “WHITE LIVES MATTER”
At the first rally, the good guys outnumbered the bad by such a HUUUUGE amount, that the second rally was called off.
WE THE 100 HANDMAIDS WHO GREETED PENCE IN DENVER
This visually stunning protest was straight out of Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel.
WE THIS $10 MILLION ANTI-45 AD CAMPAIGN
“A Republican Congress once impeached a president for far less,” said billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer, who’s just getting started.
WE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: MEXICAN ARTIST PAINTS BORDER WALL
Enrique Chiu goes for Guinness record. Go, Enrique, go!
WE TAKING ACTION: HELP SPREAD THE WORD ON OBAMACARE SIGN-UP
Sign-up starts this week: November 1. The administration is doing all they can to keep this a secret. So it’s up to us to spread the word that it’s open enrollment time.