This week’s Good News from the Resistance: Most Americans are not being duped by our Braggart-in-Chief; his abysmal approval ratings are proof. 45’s failure to make good on the bulk of his signature initiatives — repealing Obamacare, proposing a viable tax reform plan, keeping Muslims off of U.S.-bound airplanes, withholding government funding from sanctuary cities, and building a border wall to keep Mexicans from walking into the U.S.– is all Good News.
The BEST NEWS is this: Over the last 100 days, 45 has taught us what we never learned in high school civics classes, or what we’ve long forgotten. He’s taught us just how fragile our democracy is, and where the cracks are. And it is out of these cracks that the Resistance was born. 45 gave us the motivation to Resist, and Resistance Organizations have given us the platforms, know-how, and tools. They are strong, well-organized, and effective, and deserve much credit for 45’s 100 Days of Failure. We did this, and the patriots who created and are running Resistance Organizations (often on a shoe-string budget), taught us how. Read on to learn more about the engines driving our action.
Do you know of a Resistance Organization not listed? Leave a Comment and help us build a Directory of Resisters.
- Indivisible: The creators of the Indivisible Guide, our roadmap of resistance
- Swing Left: How to turn 65 Swing Districts Blue
- The Resistance School: A free Harvard education on how to resist
- The Wall-of-Us: 4 Acts of Resistance delivered to your inbox each week
- Let America Vote: Vigilance and action against voter suppression laws
- Rise Stronger: The People’s Calendar keeps track of Resistance Events across the U.S.
- Cosecha: The organizers behind this week’s May 1st Day Without Immigrants
- Strolling Thunder: Baby Resisters roll into D.C. this week … in strollers
Sign up. Show up. Never give up.