This week’s Good News from the Resistance: 45 got into a pissing match with the mayor of San Juan, then showed up on the island to “help” by lobbing rolls of paper towels into a crowd; secretary of state Rex Tillerson may or may not have called 45 a moron; the NRA is supporting a “bump stock” ban, demonstrating once again that the nation’s #1 death machine has possibly the best public relations team in the universe. But you knew all of that. Here’s even better Good News:
- Another GOP Congressman caught with his pants down
- Billionaire environmentalist plays hardball
- Washington Monument plays 45’s “P***y” tape
- Court orders 45 to reinstate Obama rule
- Lock ’em up! Lock ’em up!
- Charlottesville rally organizer indicted
- California becomes sanctuary state
- Obama staffers take on ACA enrollment
- New focus on Mueller’s investigation
- People making a difference: Reporters who outed HHS secretary Tom Price
- Take action: Gun control
Sign Up. Show Up. Never give up.
WE BRINGING DOWN HYPOCRITES
Abortion is fine for his mistress, but not for anyone else.
WE THIS BILLIONAIRE ENVIRONMENTALIST
Using the GOP’s playbook to save the planet .. with $$$.
WE THIS OBAMA-ERA OIL & GAS EMISSIONS RULE
And so does the court.
WE THIS ENHANCEMENT TO A D.C. MONUMENT
What will those artists think of next?
WE JARED & IVANKA’S PRIVATE EMAILS BEING MADE PUBLIC
The charmed couple gets a taste of Hillary’s email hell.
WE UNCOVERING RACIST’S LIES
Does being both a white supremacist and a liar count as multi-tasking?
WE CALIFORNIA (FOR MORE THAN THE WEATHER & WINE)
When being a sanctuary city just isn’t enough…
WE HELPING PEOPLE SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE
45 won’t, so these Obama vets will.
WE MUELLER GOING FOR THE GOLD: PARDONS
New member of all-star legal team given most important job yet.
WE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: A+ TEAM OF JOURNALISTS
The two journalists who brought down HHS Secretary Tom Price reveal how they did it. Mini-series?
WE TAKING ACTION: MAKE A CALL FOR GUN CONTROL
Call your Member of Congress and/or Senators and tell them their prayers are not enough — you want legislation.