This week’s Good News from the Resistance: Ossoff losing was not Good News. But when the going gets tough, resisters get more creative. While the Georgia election, Russia, and TrumpNoCare were making the headlines this week, state and city government resisters continued to push back against 45’s agenda, and judges continued to rule against the administration’s mean-spirited policies. To quote the late, great Leonard Cohen, “There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” And light there is. Read our message from Flippable.org, hitch up your knickers, and get back to work.
- How to move forward after Ossoff’s loss
- California comes up with a travel ban we can embrace
- Houston City Council joins suit against State of Texas on “sanctuary city” law
- Ad for ironworker trying to unseat Paul Ryan hits the target
- Resisters show up at McConnell’s D.C. office to protest TrumpNoCare
- How techies are resisting 45
- Detroit judge refuses to deport Christian Iraqis
- American Meteorological Society attempts to school dim-witted Rick Perry
- Who to call and what to do THIS WEEK to resist TrumpNoCare (it really matters!)
Sign Up. Show Up. Never give up.