This week’s Good News from the Resistance: Senators are back home, having vacated the D.C. swamp with little to show for their efforts; Mueller sinks his teeth more deeply into the Russia probe(s) by empaneling a grand jury; 45 mirrors the summer behavior of the “urban elites” his supporters so publicly disdain, by fleeing to his vacation home while the (White) house is being renovated. In this week’s Good News from the Resistance:
- Newsweek’s cover story: 45’s a “Lazy Boy”
- Senate blocks 45 from being naughty while they’re away
- 7,150 nuns can’t be wrong
- Will the country’s most despised sheriff look pretty in pink?
- Where you need to move if you get sick
- GOP’s Full-Employment Act for Lawyers
- What Mueller’s up to next
- Texas business leaders take a stand on toilets
- People who make a difference: EPA alumni
- Take action: Rest.
Sign Up. Show Up. Never give up.